The business current account is definitely an important indicator in relation to an economy’s health. It is defined as the sum the balance of trade, net income from abroad and also net current transfers. A positive business current account balance indicates that the united states is to other world, while a damaging business current balance indicates that it must be a net borrower from other world. A business current account surplus increases some sort of nation’s net overseas assets by the number of the surplus, and a current account shortage decreases it by means of that amount.
- Annual Report 2013 of Unique Hotel And Resorts Limited
- Procedure for Distributing Loans and Advance of Dhaka Bank
- Investment Management on Capital Market
- Annual Report 2013 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of KEC International Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited