Business Investment is the act of carrying out money or capital with an endeavor with the expectation of obtaining yet another income or revenue. Business investment valuation may be the most essential step in selling or buying a business. It is vital for both the buyer and the seller to find out the worth associated with business in money. There are different types of valuation of a company for sale. Buyer tries to find out the worth in the business whereas the owner utmost effort is to gain maximum out of your business deal.
- Annual Report 2010 of Eastern Housing Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Padma Oil Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Loan Repayment Behavior of SME Loan Holder of BRAC Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited