Capital Account is a national account that shows net change in asset ownership for the nation. The capital account will be the net result of public and private international investments streaming in and out of a country. The capital account is one of two primary components in the balance of expenses, the other being the actual account. Whereas the actual account reflects a nation’s net gain, the capital bank account reflects net change in ownership of national assets.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Power Company Limited
- Report on Overview of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Performance Analysis of Brac Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Investment Operation Of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Union Bank of India
- Importance of Researching and Analyzing Dividend Stocks