Capital Expenditure are funds as used by a company to buy or upgrade physical assets like property, industrial structures or equipment. Choosing used to take on new projects or investments because of the firm. This kind of outlay is also produced by companies to maintain or boost the scope of their operations. These expenditures can incorporate everything from repairing a roof for building, to purchasing a piece of a equipment, or building a new factory.
- Assignment on Problem Findings and Recommendation
- Annual Report 2014 of United Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Punj Lloyd
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Laxmi Vilas Bank
- General Banking Operation of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited.(Chapter-1)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited