Capital Formation is a term used to detail net capital piling up during an accounting period. Capital formation means net additions associated with capital stock for example equipment, buildings and also other intermediate goods. A nation utilizes capital stock in conjunction with labor to present services and create goods; an increase within this capital stock is known as capital formation.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Punj Lloyd
- A Report on Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Oil India Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Western Marine Shipyard Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of UCO Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of Northern General Insurance Company Limited