Capital levy is the form of taxation where the government takes section of the capital of any individual or business, as distinguished coming from a tax on personal or business profit. It is usually used on all capital above some minimum and may be set aside for just a specific purpose, such as the reduction of the population debt. A capital levy is a tax on capital as opposed to income, collected once as opposed to annually.
- Annual Report 2017 of United Power Generation and Distribution Company Limited
- The Credit Disbursement and Recovery of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Covered Interest Arbitrage Trading Strategy
- Loans and Advances of IFIC Bank Limited
- Agricultural Investment Scheme
- Annual Report 2010 of Prime Insurance Company Limited