The capital market is market for securities, where companies and Governments can raise long-term funds. It is a market in which money is lent for periods longer than a year. The capital market includes the stock market and the bond market. Capital market is the group of interrelated markets, in which capital in financial form is lend or borrowed for medium and long term and, in cases such as equities, for unspecified periods.
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Indian Overseas Bank
- Annual Report 2000-2001 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Job Experience in Credit Risk Management at IFIC Bank
- Report on Investment Programs of EXIM Bank Limited
- Report on Performance Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited
- Internship Report on General Banking and Financial Performance of MTBL