Leverage and capital structure are two items that link to a company’s operations, with financial figures related to the items on the company’s balance sheet. The capital structure is how a firm finances its overall operations and growth by using different sources of funds. Leverage represents monies paid for fixed assets, which are items that cost a great deal of money but are necessary to produce goods and services. Optimal capital structure is the one that strikes a balance between risk and return to achieve ultimate goal of maximizing the price of the stock.
- Prospect of Insurance Business in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited