Throughout finance, capital structure describes the way some sort of corporation finances it’s assets through some combination of equity, debt, or hybrid securities. If capital design is irrelevant in a very perfect market, then imperfections which exist in actuality must trigger its relevance. The theories below try and address some imperfections, by relaxing assumptions produced in the M&M model.
- Annual Report 2012 of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited
- Credit Management of Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
- The Concept of Bose-Einstein Condensation (BEC)
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2011 of Eastern Housing Limited