Captive insurance established by the parent group or groups with the specific objective of within the risks to which the parent is exposed. Hence it is a type of self-insurance. Captive Insurance company provides risk-mitigation services for its parent company. A captive insurance company may be formed should the parent company struggles to find an outside the house firm to insure against a specific business risk.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Corporation Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Pidilite Industries Limited
- Presentation on Capital Structure and Profitability Analysis
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of UCO Bank
- Sources of Financing of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Eastland Insurance Company Limited