The cash balance plan is a defined benefit retirement living plan that maintains hypothetical individual employee accounts being a defined contribution approach. The hypothetical nature with the individual accounts was crucial in the early adoption connected with such plans because doing so enabled conversion connected with traditional plans without declaring an idea termination.
- Directors Report 2009 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Important on Trading System For Ensuring the Best Performance
- Annual Report 2013 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange Operations of Dhaka Bank
- Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
- Annual Report 2013 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited