Cash Flow Forecasting used to gauge future liquidity needs and profitability. A projection of a company’s financial position in the future based on anticipated receipts and disbursement over a period of time. If a business runs out of cash and is not able to obtain new finance, it will become insolvent. It is no excuse for management to claim that they didn’t see a cash flow crisis coming. It is essential that management forecast (predict) what is going to happen to cash flow to make sure the business has enough to survive. Cash flow is the life-blood of all businesses.
- Annual Report 2014 of Central Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Fu-Wang Ceramic Industry Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Bank Alfalah Limited