The cash flow statement reflects a firm’s liquidity. Cash flow statement is among the quarterly financial reviews any publicly traded company is needed to disclose to the SEC along with the public. The document gives aggregate data about all cash inflows a company receives from the two its ongoing functions and external expense sources, as well while all cash outflows that spend on business activities and investments during a given quarter.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of State Bank of Travancore
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of KEC International Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of GMR Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)