Catastrophe Bond is a high yield debt instrument that’s usually insurance linked and designed to raise money in the case of a catastrophe for instance a hurricane or earthquake. It offers a special issue that states that if the issuer experiences a loss at a particular pre defined catastrophe, then the issuer’s obligation to spend interest or repay the principal is either deferred or perhaps completely forgiven.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2005 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Foreign Trade Financing of Rupali Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Shree Cement Limited