This highly disparate increase patterns of individual export product groupings have inevitably led to large changes within the export composition after a while. Exports of jute, jute goods, tea and household leather, constituted most of Bangladesh’s total exports within the early years. These exports precipitously fell drastically within the recent years. At the moment the dominance of raw jute in addition to jute goods within the export trade of Bangladesh has damaged considerably, and the RMG item group has boomed substantially within the recent years.
- Annual Report 2014 of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield)
- Information on Forex Trading Approaches
- Annual Report 2014 of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited
- Report on Marketing Approach Analysis of Standard Bank Limited
- Auditor’s Report 2015 of Central Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operation of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited