Strict laws governing credit reporting agencies seldom include commercial credit reporting agencies. Any complaints in regards to the accuracy or incompleteness of information in a commercial credit report could possibly do harm on the agencies reputation, so they do take claims seriously. Commercial credit scoring is the upkeep and reporting involving credit histories and also risks for business oriented companies.
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Cipla Limited
- Repayment Behavior of Retail Loan Borrowers of BRAC Bank
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2008 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Navana CNG Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Trust Bank Limited
- The Foreign Exchange Activities of Mercantile Bank Limited