Strict laws governing credit reporting agencies seldom include commercial credit reporting agencies. Any complaints in regards to the accuracy or incompleteness of information in a commercial credit report could possibly do harm on the agencies reputation, so they do take claims seriously. Commercial credit scoring is the upkeep and reporting involving credit histories and also risks for business oriented companies.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2014 of United Bank Limited
- Report on Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Larsen and Toubro
- Annual Report 2015 of Federal Insurance Company Limited
- Report on Mudaraba Monthly Savings Scheme
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Oil India Limited