Common Stock is a security that represents ownership inside a corporation. Holders involving common stock exercising control by choosing a board involving directors and voting with corporate policy. Common stockholders are around the bottom of the priority ladder regarding ownership structure. In the eventuality of liquidation, common shareholders have rights to a company’s assets simply after bondholders, preferred shareholders as well as other debt holders are paid in full.
- Remittance Contribution to the Economy
- Annual Report 2011 of Reliance Communications Limited
- Internship Report on Monetary Policy Experience of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Larsen and Toubro
- Report on Foreign Exchange Activities of Southeast Bank Limited
- Performance Evaluation through Credit Division of Mercantile Bank