Common Stock is a security that represents ownership inside a corporation. Holders involving common stock exercising control by choosing a board involving directors and voting with corporate policy. Common stockholders are around the bottom of the priority ladder regarding ownership structure. In the eventuality of liquidation, common shareholders have rights to a company’s assets simply after bondholders, preferred shareholders as well as other debt holders are paid in full.
- Annual Report 2013 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Motherson Sumi Systems
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of AuSom Enterprise Limited
- Assignment on How to Prevent Profit Loss
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2013-2014 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited