Merchant accounts are a sort of bank account that allows businesses to accept payments by check cards, typically debit or bank cards. Merchant accounts is established under an understanding between an acceptor plus a merchant acquiring bank to the settlement of check card transactions. The very first type is your retail merchant accounts which can be used by stores, shopping centers and markets. This particular kind of account is usually regarding lower cost/fees but there are several conditions and requirements that must be observed.
- Annual Report 2012 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Vardhman Textiles Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Andhra Bank Limited