Conscious capitalism enterprises and the people are those seeking knowing of the effects of their actions and putting into action practices that benefit both individuals and the natural environment. The conscious capitalism movement in the world, which emerged in the theory of corporate social responsibility, catapults for “values-based” economical values where ideals represent social and also environmental concerns at both global and also local scales. This effort relates to not-just-for-profit business products, conscious consumerism, and also socially responsible trading or investing.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Greaves Cotton Limited
- Discussed about cash advances payday loans
- Annual Report 2012 of The Bank Of Khyber
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Lanco Infratech Limited
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 1)