This article describe about Corporate Raid, which is the act or practice of an investor or a group of investors buying a majority stake or a significant minority stake in a publicly-traded company such that it can dismiss current managers and replace them with handpicked successors. It became the hallmark of a handful of investors in the 1970s and 1980s, particularly highlighted by the public suicide of Eli Black. It is often occurs when the company’s share price has recently fallen significantly. It is less commonly called venture arbitrage.
- Annual Report 2016 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited
- Discussed on Business Assets Grow Quickly
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited