Corporate Tax is a levy placed on the profit of a strong, with different rates used for different levels connected with profits. Corporate taxes usually are taxes against revenue earned by businesses on a given taxable period of time; they are generally given to companies’ operating profits, after expenses such as COGS and depreciation happen to be deducted from earnings. Many countries impose corporate tax on the income or money of some kinds of legal entities. An identical tax may be imposed at point out or lower degrees.
- Internship Report on The Perception of Customer about southeast Bank Loan Offering
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)
- Evaluate Trading System of Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Financial Market in Bangladesh
- Problems and Prospects of Stock Market of Bangladesh
- Define Import Policy for Banks Perspective