Credit Note is a document used by way of a purchaser to notify a vendor from the quantity and dollar level of goods being delivered, and requesting that this dollar amount be returned to the purchaser. A debt note can often be used to come back goods on credit history. The vendor then issues a credit note to the purchaser indicating that this goods have recently been received, and that the purchaser won’t have to pay on their behalf.
- Annual Report 2015 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of JK Tyre and Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bank of Maharashtra
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012 of BSRM Steels Limited