A credit rating agency is an organization that assigns credit scores, which rate a debtor’s power to pay back credit card debt by making well-timed interest payments and the probability of default. The easy functioning of global financial markets would depend, in part, after reliable assessments involving investment risks, and credit ratings agencies play a significant role in boosting investor confidence in those markets. Credit ratings Agencies help to accomplish economies of range, as they assist avoid investments in internal tools along with credit analysis. It thereby permits market intermediaries along with end investors to focus on their core competencies, leaving the difficult rating jobs to be able to dependable specialized agencies.
- Annual Report 2008 of Summit Power Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of South Indian Bank
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2008 of United Bank Limited
- Capital Market and Role of DSE in Bangladesh in Banco Securities
- Report on SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh (Part-8)
- Assignment on Costing and Accounting Management