Credit theories of money are concerned with the relationship between credit in addition to money. Proponents of the theories, such as Alfred Mitchell-Innes, sometimes emphasize in which money and credit/debt are the same principle, seen from various points of see. Proponents assert which the essential nature connected with money is credit rating (debt), at least throughout eras where money is not backed by a commodity for example gold.
- Annual Report 2017 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Report on CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Annual Report 2014 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Development Credit Bank
- Donchian Channels (Definition, Calculation)