General purpose of this article is to discuss on Crowd funding for the Real Estate Market. Crowd funding would be the collection of money from the large group of individuals in order to finance a project, start-up organization, or campaign and is usually done through the internet. This method of pooling together small amounts of money for an expensive goal definitely seems to be spreading to investments that require a lot of capital – specifically, real estate property.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Financial Services Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Madras Rubber Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operation of Trust Bank
- Annual Report 2007 of Silkbank Limited
- Introduction to Commercial Debt Collection Agencies