The debt of developing countries means the external debts incurred by government authorities of developing places, generally in portions beyond the governments’ ability to repay. “Unpayable debt” can be external debt together with interest that is higher than what the country’s politicians think they could collect from taxpayers, using the nation’s gross home product, thus blocking it from at any time being repaid. The causes of debt are a consequence of many factors.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Report on Allocating Weight to Principle Risk Components
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-4)
- Annual Report 2012 of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited
- Net Profit
- An Empirical Study on Southeast Bank Limited.(Part-4)