Dedicated Portfolio Theory is usually a passive form involving portfolio management that requires the matching involving future cash inflows having future liabilities. The process involving dedicating a portfolio can be utilised choice to multiperiod immunization, which reduces how much interest rate risk to which a new portfolio is shown. Dedicated portfolio theory, in finance, deals with the characteristics and features of a portfolio created to generate a foreseeable stream of future cash inflows.
- Annual Report 2015 of Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Thesis on Act of Working Mothers in the Family and Workplace
- Tourism Development of Bangladesh
- Discussed on 4 Common Mistakes While Finding a Suitable Divorce Lawyer
- Loan Disbursement and Recovery Status of Krishi Bank
- Electron Transfer Reaction