Principle objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Cash Collateral Loans. The phrase cash collateral is need to refer to any kind of asset that the lender can potentially dispose off to receive cash, should the borrower declare themselves bankrupt. Generally, collateral can be described as any asset, which the lending company is willing to accept as security for delivering cash loans. Basically, expenditure securities and assets as well as cash, financial instruments in addition to documents of title could all be utilized for offering security against cash collateral loans.
- Annual Report 2015 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Annual Report 2002 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Difference Between Net Present Value And Internal Rate Of Return
- Report on on Credit Appraisal and Non-performing Loan of Dhaka Bank Ltd