Broad objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Cash Flow Statements. Quite a few investors, especially beginners, give full attention to the Income Statement, though the Cash Flow Statement can be equally, if not a lot more, important as cash may be the life blood of a firm, and Cash Flow Statements are harder to manipulate. The Cash Flow Statement therefore lists what quantity of money the company generated and the amount of capital is tied up in the commercial. If the levels regarding cash and profit differ an excessive amount of then investors should be cautious.
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Tata Power Company Limited
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Statements of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Renata Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Annual Report 2015 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Financial Position and Marketing Strategy analysis of Pathsala
- Define on Budgeting and Planning
- How to Find a Good Accountancy Agency