General purpose of this article is to Define and Discuss on Covered Calls. Here explain Covered Calls in portfolio finance perspective. A covered call could represent a rather conservative investment strategy that entails low risk along with low returns. There are several pros and cons of this nature of investment through the stockowner’s perspective. A covered call is contractual understanding between a stock owner and buyer. It gives the buyer the choice to get the shares of the underlying stock at the particular price, within confirmed time period.
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Golden Harvest Agro Industries Limited
- Report on Analysis of Credit Risk Management of National Bank
- Prospects of SME Credit Scheme of Jamuna Bank
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Hindustan Unilever Limited