Major objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Dividend, in financial perspective. A dividend is recognized as an sum of money distributed by a corporation to its investors. It is settled through after tax profit. In line with your financial principle, a corporation is going to distribute a dividend if they can’t invest in an activity that fits the shareholder commitment return expectations. Dividend investing has become one of the most trusted and efficient solutions to make investments for past 20 years. Here briefly discuss on dividend growth, dividend payout, dividend raise or dividend cut etc.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Gross Profit Evaluation and Optimization
- Non-participating Preference Shares
- How to Evaluate Merchant Account Services