Major objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Dividend, in financial perspective. A dividend is recognized as an sum of money distributed by a corporation to its investors. It is settled through after tax profit. In line with your financial principle, a corporation is going to distribute a dividend if they can’t invest in an activity that fits the shareholder commitment return expectations. Dividend investing has become one of the most trusted and efficient solutions to make investments for past 20 years. Here briefly discuss on dividend growth, dividend payout, dividend raise or dividend cut etc.
- Explain Share Trading on the Internet
- Annual Report 2000-2001 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Risk Management Practice in City Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2007-2008 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Mutual Insurance Company
- Deposit Collection Activities of Prime Bank Limited