This article focus to Define and Discuss on Ethical Investing. In an age where environmentalism and also social responsibility have become an element of the mainstream consciousness, there is a change within personal markets. The bottom line is no longer the sole conclusion making factor that investors typically think about. A recent trend has been to purchase companies that align with your own personal set of values. This phenomenon is called ethical investing. Ethical investors can look to buy stock in companies that shoot for positive change over genuine profiteering. In other phrases, ethical investors partner upwards with ethical firms.
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Management on the Financial Statements of Rupali Bank Limited
- Credit Theory of Money
- Annual Report 2014 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of GMR Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Lanco Infratech Limited