This article focus to Define and Discuss on Initial Public Offering. An initial Public Offering (IPO) or possibly a share market launch is the very first sale of a stock by way of company to the community. It is a form of public offering caused by which the private company evolves into a public company. This kind of process is used by various companies to boost or expand their capital and turn into a public based exchanging enterprise. Many companies that undertake an IPO also request the assistance of an investment banking firm which acts inside the capacity of an insurance underwriter by aiding them correctly to assess the face value of the shares.
- Annual Report 2010 of One Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2014 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Eastland Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Financial Management of United Leasing Company Ltd
- Annual Report 2010 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited