Basic purpose of this article is to Define and Discuss on Penny Stock Investments. One point which needs to be emphasized when it involves penny stock investments is they pose a considerably better risk than regular shares. The terms “penny stocks” is normally used in an interchangeable manner but we have a technical difference between these two. Penny stocks are classified on such basis as their price while market capitalization is taken into consideration on the subject of micro cap stocks. Good Securities & Exchange Fee or SEC, any stock is regarded as being a penny stock in the event its price is below $5.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Usmania Glass Sheet Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2003-2004 of NTPC Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Soneri Bank Limited