This article focus to discuss on Property Investment. The original form of property investment is the simple leveraged buy in order to let, where an Investor will acquire a property using a mix of cash and mortgage personal debt, and seek to cover the mortgage costs using rental income. Investing with property, be it household, commercial, agricultural, leisure, health care, student accommodation or some other niche property sector, is ostensibly typically the most popular and common form connected with alternative investment, and has become used as a minimal risk, long-term investment asset by many Investors.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of VA Tech Wabag Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Thermax Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Limited
- Report on Comparative Performance Analysis of Union Capital Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Trading Channel (Overview, Types)