This article focus to discuss on Property Investment. The original form of property investment is the simple leveraged buy in order to let, where an Investor will acquire a property using a mix of cash and mortgage personal debt, and seek to cover the mortgage costs using rental income. Investing with property, be it household, commercial, agricultural, leisure, health care, student accommodation or some other niche property sector, is ostensibly typically the most popular and common form connected with alternative investment, and has become used as a minimal risk, long-term investment asset by many Investors.
- Annual Report 2015 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited
- What are the Types of Leases and How Do They Work?
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Punjab National Bank
- How to Reduce Spreadsheet Risk
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of The City Bank Limited