Prime objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Relational Analysis, in financial market perspective. By using Risk assessment calculations from stock chart and candlestick designs, it becomes relatively easy to determine the true risk of the actual trade. This will reveal what amount of risk is present which experts claim with using Relational Analysis tells the trader or maybe investor, which trading or making an investment style would work optimally at this time given the true risk from the trade. By using Relational Analysis the trader will be able to deploy more efficient approaches, lower their risk overall, and improve their success. Relational Analysis risk assessment means there is a deeper understanding from the overall trade before the order is ever inserted.
- Annual Report 2014 of Olympic Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Tube Investments of India Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Gammon India Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Hinduja Ventures Limited