Main objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Short Selling, in finance point of view. Short selling can help investors make money using a company they think is overvalued or will have difficulties sometime soon, as well as allowing them to hedge current positions and therefore reduce risk. Short selling is a way to profit when an asset decreases in value. This asset could be by means of stocks and shares, items, funds or currencies. Small selling, or shorting, is normally associated with large, institutional investors such as hedge funds and investment banks.
- Structured Investment Vehicle
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Larsen and Toubro
- Annual Report 2011 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2006 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Nahee Aluminum Composite Panel Limited