General objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Tax Subsidies. Here explain Tax Subsidies in International financial market perspective. Tax subsidies is usually explicit, if they represent a direct cash outlay, or implied, if the immediate cash outlay is just not present. Direct cash transfer in the state budget to a branch associated with an individual makes a direct and explicit subsidies. For example, lower mortgage rates on loans that are offered, whose branches are developing plans to improve an implicit, are roundabout and hidden subsidies.
- Annual Report 2006 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Performance Evaluation of Investment Corporation Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Sindhu Trade Links Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2016 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited