General objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Tax Subsidies. Here explain Tax Subsidies in International financial market perspective. Tax subsidies is usually explicit, if they represent a direct cash outlay, or implied, if the immediate cash outlay is just not present. Direct cash transfer in the state budget to a branch associated with an individual makes a direct and explicit subsidies. For example, lower mortgage rates on loans that are offered, whose branches are developing plans to improve an implicit, are roundabout and hidden subsidies.
- Annual Report 2011 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Thesis Paper on Credit Card Holders of City Bank
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2000-2001 of Cipla Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Unique Hotel And Resorts Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited