Main objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Valuing Valuations. The exact valuation of a stock in real-time is worked out by simple supply along with demand. It is found by considering the last actual sale of stock that has occurred based on a fairly easy auction method. Multiplying the share price by the volume of shares the company has outstanding will provide you with the total value, or market capitalization with the company. Since this seemingly straight forward and simple, we will focus about the other type of stock valuation due to this article, the educated speculate type.
- Annual Report 2011 of The City Bank Limited
- Explain Hyperinflation of Reserve Currency
- Annual Report 2007 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Finance Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2002-2003 of NTPC Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited