Broad objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Venture Capital. Venture capital is financial capital presented to early-stage, high-potential, progress startup institutions. The venture capital fund earns money by owning equity in the companies it invests throughout, which usually have a new novel technology or business design in high technology sectors, such as biotechnology also information technology. This typical capital investment occurs following the seed funding round since the first round of institutional capital to fund growth in the awareness of generating a return using an eventual realization event, for instance an IPO or trade sale in the company. Venture capital is a kind of private equity.
- Payment Automation with HSBC for Robi Axiata Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited
- Analysis on Call Options Strategy for Investors
- Annual Report 2014 of Samorita Hospital Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Anwar Galvanizing Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited