General purpose of this article is to Define Market Capitalization from Penny Stock to Mega Cap. Market capitalization, or market cap since it commonly referred to, is a measure of the value of a company. It is calculated by means of multiplying the share price by the quantity of shares outstanding. In briefly, it is the Personal Markets opinion of precisely what the publicly held portion of a company is well worth. It is also representative of what the company’s equity is equal in order to. This article also briefly discuss on Nano-cap, Micro-cap, Small-cap, Mid-cap, Large-cap and Mega-cap.
- Annual Report 2016 of Phoenix Insurance Company Limited
- Auditor’s Report 2015 of Southeast Bank Limited
- Difference between Debt Investments and Equity Investments
- Discuss on Best Short-Term Investing Strategies
- Annual Report 2009 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Limited