This article focus to Define Notional Funding. Here explain Notional Funding in managerial finance point of view. Notional funding, for those that have no idea, is the ability to fund your account below it’s nominal value, but to still trade that account as if it was at it is nominal value. This is becoming increasingly common in this institutional investment world, by having an increasing number of CTAs providing this too. In the last few years, with the backing of the NFA and the CFTA, managers have become even allowed to quote their performance about this basis.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of UCO Bank
- Report on Performance Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited from Different Point of View
- SME Activities of Standard Chartered Bank
- Report on Financial Statements of Confidence Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Global Heavy Chemicals Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited