Revenue Recognition is an accounting principle within generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) that determines the unique conditions under which often income becomes recognized as revenue. Normally, revenue is recognized only if a specific important event has occurred and the volume of revenue is measurable. The revenue recognition principle can be a cornerstone of accrual accounting in addition to matching principle.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- General Banking Operation of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited.(Chapter-3)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Drawee in Case of Need
- Annual Report 2016 of S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of One Bank Limited