This article focus to define tax saving investments. Tax saving Investments may seem like a good idea in theory, but each investment or even fund or policy includes their own terms and conditions. Certain investments are instructed to be kept for a clear period of time so that you can get the taxation profit, and there is likewise a maximum amount that could be invested in some policies so that you can avail of a duty benefit. Apart from communal funds, insurance policies along with fixed deposits, there will also be National Saving Certificates, Post office Time Deposit Schemes along with Term Deposit Schemes from Government Companies, all of which have certain tax saving benefits.
- How to Islami Bank Bangladesh Maintain Investment Operations?
- Define and Discuss on Private Equity Firm
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of AIA Engineering Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Sandhani Life Insurance Company Limited
- Report on Credit Risk Management of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Rupali Insurance Company Limited