This article focus to define tax saving investments. Tax saving Investments may seem like a good idea in theory, but each investment or even fund or policy includes their own terms and conditions. Certain investments are instructed to be kept for a clear period of time so that you can get the taxation profit, and there is likewise a maximum amount that could be invested in some policies so that you can avail of a duty benefit. Apart from communal funds, insurance policies along with fixed deposits, there will also be National Saving Certificates, Post office Time Deposit Schemes along with Term Deposit Schemes from Government Companies, all of which have certain tax saving benefits.
- Annual Report 2014 of Janata Bank Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange Business of EXIM Bank LTD
- Internship Report on Exploring the Performance of General Banking Activities of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Report on Loan Policies of Standard Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Travel Insurance is Necessity While Travelling
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Paisalo Digital Limited