Any transaction is accounted for like a collateralized borrowing should the transfer does not satisfy the conditions for derecognition. The entity acknowledges a financial liability to the consideration received to the transferred asset. If your transferee has the proper to sell as well as re-pledge the guarantee the asset will be presented separately in the balance sheet. Failed Derecognition is not substantially almost all risks and returns of ownership retained If your asset is certainly not de recognized because the entity has not transferred nor retained substantially each of the risks and returns of ownership and control haven’t passed to this transferee, the entity continues to recognize the asset towards extent of its continuing experience of the asset.
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of East India Distilleries Parry Limited
- Definition of a capital markets
- Discuss Commercial Real Estate Valuation
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hinduja Ventures Limited
- Comparative Analysis between FDR and MIS Services in IFIC Bank
- Financial Statement Analysis of Berger Paint Bangladesh Ltd