Principle purpose of this article is to discuss on difference between Debt Investments and Equity Investments. Equity investment is investing a company’s share. The returns use whether the company you have invested in has manufactured profits or not. Debt Investment is investing in fixed income, bonds and so forth. The returns are calculated to the extent that the profit generated through the company for every rupee it holds indebted. There are advantages attached to both types of ventures, and a certain higher level of risk as well. It’s only a question in the degree of the uncertainty involved.
- Annual Report 2016 of AFC Agro Biotech Limited Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Alhaj Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2004 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- How to Evaluate Merchant Account Services
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Development Credit Bank