Principle objective of this article is to discuss on Different Forms of Bonds to Invest in Financial Markets. Here discuss three different kinds of investments: Short term investments, Mid-term investments and Long term investment. There are some common ways by which anyone can invest money, like Bonds, Debentures, Stocks, Mutual Funds, Real Estate and Forex. This article also analysis different types of bonds in stock market. Some of them are Corporate Bonds, Government Bonds, Banks & other financial institutional bonds, Tax Saving Bonds and Emerging Market Bonds.
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Internship Report on Loan Performance of BDBL
- Annual Report 2012 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
- Financial Market in Bangladesh