Digital currency exchanger are businesses that make it possible for customers to buy and sell digital currencies for other assets, like conventional fiat income, or different electronic currencies. They are current market makers that generally charge fees or perhaps take the bid spreads as transaction commissions because of their services. Creators of electronic currencies are often in addition to the digital currency exchanger of which trade the currency. In one kind of system, digital currency companies are businesses of which keep and administer is the reason their customers, but generally do not issue digital currency to those buyers directly.
- Annual Report 2008 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Study on Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Dividend Tax
- Annual Report 2007 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange Division Activities of Dutch Bangla Bank