Digital currency exchanger are businesses that make it possible for customers to buy and sell digital currencies for other assets, like conventional fiat income, or different electronic currencies. They are current market makers that generally charge fees or perhaps take the bid spreads as transaction commissions because of their services. Creators of electronic currencies are often in addition to the digital currency exchanger of which trade the currency. In one kind of system, digital currency companies are businesses of which keep and administer is the reason their customers, but generally do not issue digital currency to those buyers directly.
- Optimizing Trade Investment Through Channel Value Assessment of UBL
- Annual Report 2016 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Term Paper on Satisfaction on delivery channels of DBBL Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of State Bank of Mysore
- Annual Report 2013 of Bata Shoe Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited