Digital currency exchanger are businesses that make it possible for customers to buy and sell digital currencies for other assets, like conventional fiat income, or different electronic currencies. They are current market makers that generally charge fees or perhaps take the bid spreads as transaction commissions because of their services. Creators of electronic currencies are often in addition to the digital currency exchanger of which trade the currency. In one kind of system, digital currency companies are businesses of which keep and administer is the reason their customers, but generally do not issue digital currency to those buyers directly.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Evaluate the Performance of EPZ to the Economy
- Internal Control Systems in IFIC Bank Limited
- Report On Financing SME Loans A Study on Brac Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Assignment on SWOT Analysis of Grameen Phone