Digital gold currency (or DGC) is a form of electronic money based on ounces of gold. They are issued by a number of companies, each of which provides a system that enables users to pay each other in units that hold the same value as gold bullion. These competing providers issue a type of independent currency. Digital gold systems are completely dependent on electronic storage and transmission of account ownership information.
- World Habitat Day
- Determining The Customer Satisfaction of Teletalk Bangladesh Limited
- Cover Letter Format of Night Job For Security Guard Post
- Inspiration4 Makes History and Breaks Records as it Successfully Reaches Orbit
- Internship Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Limited
- Discuss on Legal Elements of Crime