Prime objective of this article is to Discuss on Advantages of Hedge Accounting. Here explain Hedge Accounting in financial perspective. Hedge accounting identifies the process of hedging, which reduces or controls risk related to certain financial risks. This is typically done through a position in a future market be the complete opposite of the current one so that you can reduce or limit the amount risk of this particular changes in price. There are two types of hedging you ought to know of when dealing together with hedge accounting: Long Hedge and Short Hedge.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of TCFC Finance Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2013 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Standard Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Vardhman Textiles Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Maksons Spinning Mills Limited